After clicking on the Fix Taps in the menu go back to the home page and then select the gear in the upper right corner to get to your Settings. Make sure you have the tap functions you want to use turned on.
- Make sure the case lid is open with the earbuds in them.
- Make sure the earbuds and charging case are charged.
- First, restart the app, then reconnect the earbuds.
- If that doesn't work, restart your device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the App to ensure you have the latest version.
- With the latest Firmware update (if you paired your earbuds to your preferred device previously, simply select ”UE FITS” in the bluetooth settings. *For some devices you will need to select your earbud’s name twice, first to disconnect it from the prior device and then to connect them to your preferred device.
If you are not running the latest Firmware update, you will need to disconnect or turn off the Bluetooth from the previous device before attempting to connect to your preferred device.
- Place your earbuds in the case with the lid open, initiate pairing mode by pressing and holding the case button for 3-5 seconds until the LED on the earbuds blink rapidly. Release the case button.
- On your Bluetooth audio device, go to Bluetooth settings, turn on Bluetooth.
- Select either “UE FITS” (some devices will display “UE FITS L and R” on your bluetooth settings, in this case you will only need to select one side either “L or R”)