UE FITS will provide up to 20 hours of combined playback time on a full charge. It takes one hour to fully charge your earbuds. The earbuds carry up to 8 hours of playback time and the charging case provides up to an additional 12 hours of playback time. Your UE FITS also offers a Rapid Charging feature that allows you to get 1 hour of playback time with a quick 10 minute charge.
If you are having trouble charging, please try these steps to resolve your issue:
- Check that the charging cable is correctly plugged into the case and the charging source.
- When charging, there will be a pulsing white light on the charging case LED indicator.
- After at least 1 hour of uninterrupted charging, the pulsing white light will be a solid light.
If the light on your UE FITS does not turn on, please check for the following:
- Check that the earbuds are being inserted properly in the case. The charging pins should align on the case and earbuds, and the case should close properly.
- Check that the correct charging cable is being used, which is a USB-C cable. (Try an alternative USB-C cable if your UE FITS cable isn’t working).
- Check for any dust or debris build up on the charging pins and charging port behind the case.
- If you find any dust or debris simply blow into it to release dust and wipe with a dry soft cloth.
- Place both earbuds in the case and leave the lid open while they charge for an hour.
- If the case does not light up after the following steps, then factory reset the charging case.
- To factory rest the case, press and hold the case button for 15 seconds or until you see the case LED flash red.
- If the case is lighting up and one or both of your earbuds aren't emitting any light please contact support.
**Never use sharp or abrasive objects to clean UE FITS.
If you notice your battery dying quickly, use the following tips to optimize your battery life:
- Make sure that the earbuds are fully charged before use.
- Place the earbuds back into the charging case when not in use as they still consume battery even if they are in standby mode.
- Keep the charging case lid closed when not in use.
- Plug the charging case into the charger while you listen to music on the earbuds. This will always ensure that you have a charge.