If your UE FITS are sitting in your ears for up to 10 minutes with no activity from your audio device they will enter into standby mode(** If your earbuds are running a FW other than v0.4.13 standby mode is activated after 1 hour of inactivity). In standby mode your earbuds will disconnect from your audio device and go to sleep. To wake up your earbuds:
- Simply double tap each earbud, you will hear a sound signifying that your earbuds have woken up.
- The earbuds will automatically sync with the last device it was connected to.
*Give the earbuds a few seconds to pair.
***You must double tap both earbuds for the automatic connection to be triggered, they will not connect to your audio device if you only double tap one side. You can also place the earbuds back into the case and pair manually.
To pair earbuds to a new device.
- Place both earbuds in the charging case with the lid open.
- To initiate pairing mode press and hold the case button for 3-5 seconds until the LED on the earbuds flash white rapidly. Release the case button.
- On your Bluetooth audio device, go to Bluetooth settings and turn on Bluetooth.
- Select either “UE FITS L” or “UE FITS R”. You will only need to select one.
- You will get a pairing request to connect the alternate side to your device, select “pair”.
If you are still having issues connecting your earbuds try the following steps:
- Remove or forget "UE FITS" from your bluetooth settings.
- Turn your audio device Bluetooth off for at least 10 seconds and then back on again.
*Please note that turning Bluetooth off and back on quickly will not reset the connection.
- Repeat the above steps on how to pair to a new device.
If the above step doesn’t resolve the issue, try the following:
- Ensure your audio device is running the latest software update.
- Ensure your UE FITS are running the latest FW, by going to "menu" and then "support" on the UE FITS App.
- Go to your audio device Bluetooth settings and “FORGET” or “REMOVE” both “UE FITS L & R”.
- Turn your audio device off and then back on.
- Try to pair your UE FITS again.
Still having issues:
Try resetting your earbuds. Then pair again.
Still can't get them to pair:
Contact technical support at email@example.com