Your UE FITS earbuds will automatically be ready to pair once you place the earbuds into the charging case, if you do not see flashing LED lights on the earbuds then you will manually need to initiate pairing mode by holding down the case button for 3-5 seconds until they blink rapidly. and it can remember the pairing information for up to 4 devices.
If you are trying to pair an additional phone or audio device, you’ll need to manually initiate pairing mode on your earbuds:
- Ensure you disconnect your earbuds from the previous device.
- To disconnect, Turn off the bluetooth from your previous device or go to the bluetooth setting and manually disconnect from UE FITS.
- Place your earbuds in the charging case and close the lid.
- Open the lid and initiate pairing mode.
- To initiate pairing mode press and hold the case button for 3-5 seconds until the LED on the earbuds blink rapidly. Release the case button.
6. On your Bluetooth audio device, go to Bluetooth settings and ensure Bluetooth is enabled
7. Select either “UE FITS L” or “UE FITS R.” You will only need to select one.
8. You will get a pairing request to connect the alternate side to your device.Select “pair.”